Interested Parties Meeting
We are holding an interested parties meeting to discuss the need for possible regulatory guidance relating to the LLC fee imposed under Revenue and Taxation Code section 17942 to:
- Address the application of the new assignment mechanism contained in 17942(b)(1)(B).
- Address rules for passive investments and occasional sales.
- Provide examples to demonstrate the calculation required by the new section.
- Discuss whether any proposed regulation should address the use of Schedule R as an instrument for determining the total income for fee purposes.
- November 19, 2010, 10 a.m.
- Franchise Tax Board
Golden State Room A
9646 Butterfield Way
Sacramento, CA 95827
(North lobby entrance)
To attend this meeting, please RSVP by November 16, 2010, by contacting Colleen Berwick at (916) 845-3306 or email: Colleen.Berwick@ftb.ca.gov. Space is limited.
To participate in this meeting by telephone, use this number to dial in: (877) 923-3149. The participant pass code is 2233420.