Chat with an FTB Representative

Tax News
Need W-2 Information?

Some clients may have difficulty getting their W-2 information. You can use MyFTB Account to look up California wage and withhold information, view estimated tax payments, recent payments applied to a balance due, and the total balance due on accounts. You can also view FTB-issued 1099-G or 1099-INT records. You will need the following to use MyFTB Account:

  • Your client’s social security number.
  • Your client’s 2010 CSN.
  • A compatible browser and operating system.

Back to March 2010 Tax News