Chat with an FTB Representative

Tax News
Need W-2 Information?

Many companies are going out of business, and your clients may have difficulty getting their W-2 information. You can use MyFTB Account to look up California wage and withhold information, view estimated tax payments, recent payments applied to a balance due, and the total balance due on accounts. You will need the following to use MyFTB Account:

  • Your client’s social security number.
  • Your client’s 2009 CSN.
  • A compatible browser and operation system. We recommend that you log out and close your browser when you are done to ensure the highest level of security for your client.

Information from FTB-issued 1099-G and 1099-INT records are also available.