“View Payments and Balance Due” Web service to take brief holiday
In our November issue, we told you about a new online service that will debut in January: “My FTB Account.” It will replace our current online service, “View Payments and Balance Due,” which will be unavailable on several dates in December as we make the transition to My FTB Account.
The View Payments and Balance Due service allows you to view:
- Estimated tax payments.
- Recent payments applied to a balance due.
- Total current balance due.
- A summary of each balance due tax year on an account.
- Amnesty balance after applying for amnesty.
View Payments and Balance Due will be temporarily unavailable on these December dates:
- From 5:00 p.m. Monday, December 24, through 7:00 a.m. Wednesday, December 26.
- From 5:00 p.m. Friday, December 28, through 7:00 a.m. Wednesday, January 2.
When service resumes on January 2, My FTB Account will be available to bring you even more great features, including California wage and withholding information.