Business e-file Program General Information
Business e-file allows business taxpayers to e-file returns for taxable years 2011-2013 for the following form types.
- Form 100, Corporation Franchise or Income Tax Return
- Form 100S, S Corporation Franchise or Income Tax Return
- Form 100W, Corporation Franchise or Income Tax Return- Water's Edge
- Form 100X, Amended Corporation Franchise or Income Tax Return
- Form 199, CA Exempt Organization Annual Information Return
- Form 565, Partnership Return of Income
- Form 568, Limited Liability Company Return of Income
Important Business e-file information
- Check with your software provider to see if they support Business e-file
- Business e-file is not mandatory for California.
- The federal tax return must be e-filed along with the state tax return, in most cases.
- You can find a complete list of the acceptable forms and schedules in our Business e-file Overview.
- We accept all corresponding IRS forms and schedules. Check with your software provider for a specific list of forms and schedules they support.
- Year round return filing- Because many business returns are filed using a fiscal year calendar, the Business e-file system is available year around.