We offer many online services that provide you access to your information, make filing and paying your taxes easier, help improve the timeliness and accuracy of tax returns, and save you time and hassle.
For Individual Taxpayers
Filing Your Taxes
- ReadyReturn - Check if your completed return is waiting for you and e-file it for free.
- CalFile - Build and e-file your return for free.
- Software companies - Other e-file options.
- Locate an e-file provider
- Get e-file general information
- Calculate your tax
- Head of Household (HOH) Self-Test
- Ask a tax question by email
- Get an email reminder to file
- Respond to a request/demand for tax return
Paying Your Taxes
- Pay online with Web Pay
- Pay by credit card
- Apply for an installment agreement
- Get an email reminder for estimated tax payments
Accessing Your Tax Information
- Check refund status
- Check e-file return status
- Check payments or account balance due with MyFTB Account
- Check California wage and withholding information with MyFTB Account
- Check FTB-issued 1099-G and 1099-INT information with MyFTB Account
- My COD Account - View your balance, payments, request an installment agreement, or make a payment.
- Form 589 - Nonresident reduced withholding request.
- Check estimated tax payments
- Web Pay - Corporations, partnerships, and limited liability companies (LLCs) can make online payments.
- 199N e-Postcard - Online filing for small tax-exempt organizations.
- Business e-file
- Entity Status Letter - Create an entity status letter for free.
For Escrow, Title, and Mortgage Companies
- eDemand - Submit individual or business lien payoff demand requests.
For Tax Professionals
For Tax Software Companies
- Report income tax fraud - Report individuals or companies that you believe do not comply with California’s tax laws.
Register to vote
- Register to vote on the California Secretary of State website.