Chat with an FTB Representative


File previous year (2012) return New!

If you need to file last year's 2012 tax return, CalFile now allows you to file both current year (2013) and previous year (2012) returns. CalFile Qualifications: 2012 | 2013

2013 Tax Year Income Qualification Changes New!

You can use CalFile to file your 2013 tax return if you received taxable income from scholarships or grants that was not reported on a Form W-2 (e.g., income was reported on Form 1098-T). Caution: This new qualification only applies to the 2013 CalFile return, and not the 2012 CalFile return. CalFile Qualifications 2013

Save and come back

Need to grab a tax receipt or step away from your computer? Don’t worry, you can save your information and return to it at your convenience.

Get confirmation by email

Instant confirmation assures your tax return has been received. Now you can get confirmation by email too.

Avoid data entry by using import

If you create a CalFile Deluxe account (or you have a MyFTB Account) we can pre-populate your name, address, wages, and withholding reported by your employer, and other information so you can complete your tax return faster.

Start My Return