2006 Form 540 / 540A Resident Booklet
- Do I have to file?
- Which form should I file?
- What's new for 2006?
- Frequently asked questions
- Additional information (use tax, deceased taxpayers, etc.)
Forms and instructions
Check out your e-file options before choosing to file on paper
- 540A, California Resident Income Tax Return (fill-in & save)
- 540, California Resident Income Tax Return (fill-in & save)
- Schedule CA (540), California Adjustments - Residents (fill-in & save)
- 540-ES, Estimated Tax for Individuals (fill-in & save)
- Schedule D (540)/3885A, California Capital Gain or Loss Adjustment/Depreciation and Amortization Adjustments (fill-in)
- 3506, Child and Dependent Care Expenses Credit (fill-in)
- CA Schedule W-2, Wage and Withholding Summary (fill-in & save)
- 3519, Payment Voucher and instructions for Automatic Extension for Individuals (fill-in & save)
2006 California Tax Table - View the entire table
View and print the entire booklet (67 pages)