Chat with an FTB Representative

How do I incorporate?

Incorporation in California is done through the Office of the Secretary of State. To obtain the necessary forms and information you can go to the Secretary of State's website or write to the:

Secretary of State
1500 11th Street
Sacramento, CA 95814-570