Get information or answers about your account
Tip! Get the following online.
- Your Customer Service Number (CSN) - You will need your social security number and information from last year's California return.
- Your refund status - Wait at least eight weeks from the date you mailed your tax return or two weeks from the date you e-filed your tax return.
- Your account information (MyFTB Account) - Check your balance due, estimate payments, other payments, wage and withholding information, and FTB issued 1099-G and 1099-INT information.
Get your account information by phone, Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. - 5 p.m., except state holidays. Be prepared to provide your name, social security number and address.
- 800.852.5711 within the United States, select Personal Income Tax.
- 916.845.6500 outside the United States.